MAYU Water makes healthy drinking water accessible, anywhere in the world.
Our technology turns any water source (seawater included) into clean, safe, and personalized water at our customers' homes, and positions us to take a sizable stance in the growing $40B American drinking water market.
After achieving significant growth, MAYU Water is now looking to hire a new Growth Manager.
This role is ideal for a strategic, creative, results-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial mindset, who has relevant experience in marketing of consumer products or in the health and wellness industry – and who is ready to make their career next step, scale MAYU performance, and build a winning team.
Oh, and we hire only amazing people who deeply care about the mission, and want to help MAYU change the world!
- Oversee the entire direct-to-consumer funnel, from traffic generation and digital ads to conversion optimization on the website.
- Develop and launch new online stores, with emphasis on user experience and conversion.
- Responsible for developing and implementing innovative e-commerce strategies and programs designed to grow our customer base and LTV and reduce CAC.
- Managing key suppliers, such as PPC managers for all channels, Amazon store management, email marketing agency, SEO, Shopify developer, graphic designer, etc.
- Planning and coordinating promotional campaigns, analyzing customer data and market trends, track website performance, and reporting key insights to management.
- Lead penetration to new markets and maximize revenues from other sales activities of the company, such as product placement and retail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, extraordinary communication skills, data-driven and resourcefulness.
- Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing, in particular with the Shopify platform.
- Experience in managing PPC/working with a PPC agency and experience in managing influencer/affiliate programs - an advantage
- Operational knowledge of techniques required for research and analysis.
- Driven and passionate about e-commerce who always stay abreast of the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Full-time position, hybrid (working 4 days a week from office).
- MAYU’s headquarters is in Emek Hefer.
- We are looking to fill this position as quickly as possible.
For those interested, send email with CV to Jobs@mayuwater.com