The MAYU Swirling pitcher harnesses the gentle, elemental power of the spiral motion to deliver reoxygenated, rebalanced, restructured, and rejuvenated water for a superior hydration experience.
This water-enhancing carafe recaptures lost vitality with an innovative vortex technology inviting oxygen in to balance, alkalize and manifest your water’s true taste and texture. Water, like fine wine, needs to breathe to express its best flavor.
After placing an order, you'll immediately receive a confirmation email. Within 1-4 business days, when your order ships, we'll send another email with a tracking number for your MAYU order.
U.S. SHIPMENTS: Free Shipping on orders over $100. Delivered within 4 to 7 business days
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS: Delivered within 7 to 21 business days. NOTE: All duties and taxes, including customs, are the customer's responsibility.
Shipping Inquiries: If things go wrong on the way, we are here to help! firstname.lastname@example.org us for any questions or issues.
Should you be unhappy with your purchase, please inform us within 30 days of receipt for a full refund, minus shipping costs.
- If your package has not been opened and you wish to receive a refund within 30 days - we will issue you a return label at no charge.
In case the product does not work properly - you are covered by the warranty to replace it until you are satisfied.
If you decide not to want a replacement product, you will receive a full refund - minus your shipping costs.
Note: We cannot provide return labels for orders shipped outside the United States. International customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Glass Carafe: Volume 1.5L / 51 Oz. 100% borosilicate glass carafe with a built-in impeller.
Base: hand-made porcelain, vortex generator coupled with automatic load and touch sensors. Stainless steel 304 bottom plate.
Lid: Stainless steel 304, food-grade silicone seal (for storage).
Rechargeable battery: 3.7V, 18650 li-ion, up to 7 hours of wireless use.
Cord: USB type A to type C, 50 inches (1.27m)
Power: 5V --- 1A
Product Certifications: ETL certified, CE certified, FCC compliance
The MAYU Swirl is not just a gift – it’s an experience. When opened, its center gravity cascades down into a stunning display of the elements. Each MAYU swirl perfectly mixes up oxygen and water to revitalize, refresh, and rediscover the gift of water.
With swirling water captured in suspended animation within the elegantsymmetry of our borosilicate waterdrop glass Carafe, the MAYU Swirl is both a mesmerizing sculptural statement and a powerful vessel for aerating, bringing water back to life.
The Vortex Generator rests inside the Swirl's hand-made porcelain base.
Place the carafe on the base will automatically start the Swirl, calibrating its force according to the amount of water in the carafe. Gently tap the grooved feature-like touch sensor to turn it on/off.
Made out of pure Jingdezhen porcelain colored with only natural mineral colorants, each design is uniq one-of-a-kind pattern, inspired by a pebble stone found at the bottom of a flowing river.
It restores the water structure by allowing it to flow in its natural swirling motion.
The vortex in Mayu Swirl aerates the water. The aeration treatment increases the transfer of gas between the atmospheric air and the water, resulting in:
- Infusion of oxygen - The swirling motion infuses fresh atmospheric oxygen to your water.
- Evaporation / release of volatile compounds - including chlorine, THMs, CO2, unwanted odors, and other VOCs (Volatile Organic Compound).
- Raised pH levels - The dissolved release of CO2 triggers a chemical chain reaction, reflected in increased levels of pH.
- Improved taste - The process of aeration means better, tastier, even sweeter water!
-These, plus the high aesthetics of the mesmerizing vortex, lead to an increase in water intake. Win!
No. The Mayu Swirl alone will NOT remove bacteria or pathogens found in water.
Aeration is a proven method to accelerate the evaporation of some toxic volatile compounds.
With your Swirl, you should be using filtered water. Learn more about which purification technologies are best for you.
YES! The Mayu Swirl works with every type of drinking water. Whether you’re drinking unfiltered tap water, filtered water, Reverse Osmosis water, or distilled water, the Swirl will enhance the physical properties and chemical characteristics of your drinking water.
* We do highly recommend using a good filter, though. Here’s why
The Mayu Swirl set box includes:
- 1.5L glass carafe with built-in impeller- hand-blown grade A borosilicate glass; light weight, crystal clear and dishwasher safe.
- Closing lid for storage - made of stainless steel (304) or bamboo with a food-grade silicone seal.
- Vortex generator base - handmade porcelain, coupled with automatic load and touch sensors for a perfect, hassle-free vortex.
- Rechargeable li-ion battery - up to 7hours of wireless use on a single charge.