The Benefits and Importance of Structured Water
Cameron-Leigh Henningon May 31, 2022.
Structured water is sometimes known as hexagonal water and refers to water molecules that form a hexagonal cluster. Structured water shares similarities with pure water that is uncontaminated by human processes. Pure water comes from natural and unpolluted sources like mountain springs and glacier melts, and it is believed that water can be altered to structure it, where it returns to its natural spring water frequency state.
Read on to learn about the benefits and importance of thistype of water.
What Makes Structured Water Unique?
The water that flows out of our taps undergoes treatment that destroys its natural structure—both vibrationally and chemically.
The chemical formula for normal water is H2O, which means each water molecule contains two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. The chemical formula for structured water is H3O2 which means three atoms of hydrogen combined with two oxygen atoms. It is often referred to asthe fourth phase of water orliving water.
H3O2 is in a state that is present between liquid and solid and is considered to be thicker than normal water. Structured water has properties of viscosity, alkalinity, and denseness and can release and store energy. It is believed that the molecules of structured water have a more significant level of electrical charges that are vital for cell functioning.
For more info, read our blog onhow to make structured water.
Why Structured Water Is So Important
Water is essential because it keeps us hydrated, carries minerals and energy to our cells, and keeps up the basic functioning of our body, all while removing toxins from our system. For the most part, our bodies are made of water—around 60%, to be exact. The water we are brought into this world with is structured just like the water in plants, fruits, and vegetables.
However, the water we consume from bottles or taps has likely lost its structure and may even be contaminated. Here are a few reasons why structured water is important:
- Optimal hydration The body has aquaporin channels that absorb water molecules. The molecules of unstructured water are all clumped together, inhibiting complete absorption. However, structured water allows the cells to be supported and hydrated freely because the molecules are appropriately adjusted for maximum absorption. Structured water results in the body using less energy to hydrate itself.
- Energy Energy is essential to staying alive, and our body requires energy to function properly. Structured water gives amazing, clean, biophotonic life-force energy back to the body. This isn’t like the energy from caffeine that leads to a crash—it is long-lasting, sustainable, and balanced.
- Softer water Structured water has a lower surface pressure than most unstructured water, making it softer, easier to drink, and easier to digest.
- Balances metabolism and stress response Structured water helps balance the cellular stress response, improving resilience and increasing organ activity.
- Increased detoxification Drinking ample water throughout the day helps dissipate harmful chemicals and toxins from the body. Structured water enhances this process and removes frequencies that could cause further disease. Structured water works as a preventative health care remedy and supports the body by keeping it balanced and in a healthy harmonic state.
- Cell recovery When we consume structured water molecules, they save energy on a cellular level. As a result, the cells in the body don’t need to process this energy because it is readily available in its resonant hexagonal structure. This saves the body energy and helps the cells recover faster.
Benefits of Structured Water for You and Your Family
Structured water has many other additional benefits for you and your family, including the following:
- Fresh and invigorating taste
- Helps restore the skin and relieves dryness and itching
- Detoxifies the body
- Boosts immune system function and longevity
- Betterabsorption of minerals, vitamins, and nutrients
- Promotes proper hydration, which reduces fatigue
- Improves weight balancing and health programs
- Improves the cartilage and discs in the body
- Renewing effects for cleaner, healthier hair when used in baths and showers
Structured water also offers all the same benefits for your pets.
Additionally, this amazing water can also be used for more than just human or animal consumption, such as the following:
- When used in spas, it lessens the chlorine requirements for pools and jacuzzis
- Helps gardens, lawns, and house plants bloom and thrive
- Improves the development of crops with expanded biomass
- Lowers the freezing point so crops and plants can be sustained at lower temperatures
- Healthier fish and livestock
- Lowers the water surface tension for better penetration
Structured water is beneficial for our overall wellbeing. This water containsminerals that are more appropriate for human health, and the hexagonal structure makes it easier for our bodies to absorb optimum levels to stay hydrated. It provides our bodies with the energy needed to live a quality life in a safe and fresh-tasting way.