Is structured water more hydrating than regular water?
Asked a year ago
Hi everyone. I read somewhere that structured water provides twice as much hydration as other types of water. Is structured water really more hydrating than regular water? How does that even work?
Mayu Water Team
Monday, May 23, 2022
Yes, structured water is more hydrating than regular water.
Structured water has a unique molecular arrangement, making it more easily absorbed by cells and tissues. Structured water enhances hydration, nutrient absorption, and overall well-being, as compared to regular water, and here’s how:
- The structured arrangement of water molecules leads to better absorption at the cellular level, resulting in better delivery of nutrients to cells
- Structured water has a higher energy level, which leads to better cellular hydration and improved overall bodily function
- Structured water has a lower surface tension, which might allow it to penetrate cells more efficiently, leading to enhanced hydration
- The unique structure of water molecules in structured water aids in the body's natural detoxification processes, helping to eliminate waste and toxins more effectively
- Structured water tastes smoother and more refreshing than regular water, making it more enjoyable to drink and thus encouraging greater water consumption
» Learn more about the health benefits of structured water
There are certain methods and water structuring devices that can create water with a structured or hexagonal arrangement of molecules, making it more beneficial for health. The easiest way to make structured water is by using a structured water pitcher such as MAYU Swirl.
How Does Mayu Swirl Work?
The MAYU Swirl water structuring carafe harnesses the gentle power of the spiral motion to deliver reoxygenated, rebalanced, and rejuvenated living water that tastes great and provides long-lasting hydration.
- Restores water's structure by letting it flow in its natural swirling motion
- The movement of water increases pH levels and improves the taste
- The swirling motion aerates the water and infuses fresh oxygen into it
- Vortex accelerates the evaporation of some volatile compounds (chlorine, THMs, CO2, odors, and other VOCs)
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Structured water is known to have various health benefits for vital cell functioning in the human body. According to the idea behind structured water, magnetizing it through a process called vortexing charges the water and allows it to hold energy. When you drink the water, the energy charges your body and hydrates you more thoroughly than ordinary water.
Please follow our Community Guidelines