How do I make structured water with magnets?
Asked 2 years ago
Does anyone know how to make structured water at home using magnets? I think it'd be pretty neat to be able to make my own. Thanks in advance!
Mayu Water Team
Friday, May 20, 2022
What Does a Magnet Do to Water?
As water flows through a magnetic field, it undergoes a process where the hydrogen ions and dissolved minerals present in the water gain charges. This charge induces a temporary separation of minerals from the molecular water clusters, leading to a taste improvement that resembles naturally soft water. In natural settings, water from lakes, wells, or running streams gets charged by the earth's 0.5 Gauss magnetic field. Nevertheless, during water treatment and transportation through underground city water pipes, this charge tends to dissipate.
» Discover more about how to magnetize water
How to Make Magnetic Water
Here's how to make structured water using magnets:
- Select appropriate magnets: Choose strong neodymium magnets, often cylindrical or rectangular in shape, as they are believed to be more effective due to their stronger magnetic fields.
- Find the right container: Use a non-metallic container to hold the water. Glass, ceramic, or food-grade plastic containers are common choices.
- Orientation of magnets: Place the magnets in a specific configuration. Some common methods include placing two magnets in a glass of water or container, on opposite sides, with the same poles facing each other (North to North or South to South), and using a magnetic wrap or band to encircle the container creating a magnetic field around the water.
Allow the magnetic vortex water to sit in the magnetic field for a certain period (often recommended for at least 30 minutes).
» Check out different ways to make structured water
Upgrade Your Water for Optimal Cellular Hydration
MAYU Swirl stands out as the top choice for effortlessly making structured water right in the comfort of your home.
How Does MAYU Swirl Work?
MAYU Swirl’s porcelain base is the vortex generator that oxygenates water to restore its optimal structure and rejuvenate its silky texture and sweetness. It uses solid-state load cells that sense the presence of the carafe in order to begin the swirling motion automatically; in turn, it calibrates the strength and speed of the aerator disc, according to the amount of water in the carafe, thus creating a constant and perfect vortex.
This innovative vortex technology rebalances the water's pH levels, oxygen, and prevents the growth of bacteria, restructuring the water for superior hydration.
Monday, May 23, 2022
The idea behind making structured water with magnets is about creating a vortex. But there is an easier way to make a vortex. You will need a funnel, a smooth stone, clean water, and marbles.
- Place the funnel over the opening of a glass bottle.
- Place the stone into the funnel but ensure that the hole is not completely blocked.
- Fill the funnel halfway with marbles.
- Pour clean water over the marbles. It will create a vortex effect, which will structure the water.
- You can do this a few times for greater effect.
Monday, October 31, 2022
One of the easiest ways to create structured water is with vortex motion, which can be easily accomplished with magnets. For example, the Mayu Swirl carafe comes with a base plate that has a vortex generator. Some other easy ways to make structured water are using a funnel, quartz crystals, copper, or a UV light.
Please follow our Community Guidelines
More From Blog
Glass vs. Plastic Water Bottle: Which Is Best for Drinking?
Marianne Rocha Taglione
Dehydration Headaches: How They Occur and How to Alleviate Them
Marianne Rocha Taglione